California Scholarship Federation
Shelly Parizeau, Counselor
- Students receive a CSF gold seal on their diploma
- Students receive a gold stole to wear at graduation
- First Semester Sophomore Year Grades: Students will need to submit three other forms for a total of 4 semesters. One semester must be from senior year. (9th grade does not count)
- To be fully certified in CSF, students must earn 10 points in each semester for a total of 4 semesters: an A = 3 points, B = 1 point. If a B is in an Honors or AP course, then the B = 2pts. (Cs do not count, nor does P.E. or T.A.)
- $5 per semester is submitted to Mr. Withrow, ASB Bookkeeper, in Room A-1 for a total of $20. Mr. Withrow will staple the dues receipt to the CSF form. (Inform Mrs. Parizeau if dues present a hardship) Return completed CSF forms to Mrs. Parizeau - They may be left in the box on her door.
What is CSF?
The California Scholarship Federation, Inc. is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to recognize and encourage academic achievement and community service among middle and high school students in California. There are approximately 1500 chapters in middle school and high schools throughout the state, and each chapter is comprised of students members who meet eligibility requirements. Each chapter is led by a staff adviser.
Eligible students become members by submitting applications based on their report card grades. Membership is for one semester, and membership drives are held each semester within established periods dictated by the State bylaws. - CSF Inc.