El MODENA’s PTSA
Parents * Teachers/Staff * Students * Association
Let’s Make the 2023/24 School Year the BEST ever!
Everyone Can Support El Modena PTSA! Our members are moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, students, teachers, staff, alumni, community partners, and others LIKE YOU who want to support El Modena and its students.
Even if you are unable to attend monthly meetings or volunteer, becoming a member or sponsoring a teacher’s membership is the perfect way to help support your students and their school!
Show YOUR Vanguard School Spirit and BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
Just $20 per annual membership!
Click HERE to sign-up and pay membership dues online through TOTEM.
Click HERE to download and print the form. Pay in the office with cash or check.
What are the Benefits of Joining Elmo PTSA?
- Stay connected with what is happening at school, and the district at monthly meetings which include a report from the principal
- Receive member-only emails and invitations
- Learn about volunteer opportunities that occur throughout the year
- Opportunity to be involved as a board member or occasional volunteer (optional)
- Have a vote on important decisions
- Have a legislative voice for our students
- Know that your membership is helping fund important school programs
- Membership Discounts and Perks LINK
- Scholarship and Grants for Volunteers, Teachers, Staff, and Senior Students
- Be a role model for students
- Meet other involved parents in our community, including some of the parents of your child’s friends
What Does YOUR PTSA Membership Fund?
- Reflections Arts & Recognition Program
- Parent and Student Education Events and Resources
- Student Scholarships for Seniors
- Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
- Health & Safety
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Honorary Service Awards
- Other PTSA-sponsored events
El Modena High School PTSA Executive Board 2023-2024
Email us at email@example.com
|Executive VP - Membership|
|2nd VP - Ways and Means|
Kim Van Der Hoek
|VP - Legislation|
|Reflections Art Chair|
Association Meetings -2nd Thursday:
- September 6th (exception is Wednesday with Back to School)
- November 9th
- January 11th
- March 14th
- May 9th
Executive Board - 3rd Thursday