- Select the work permit link and electronically complete the PDF form. You may also print and fill the form with a blue or black pen.
- Your employer, and parent or legal guardian must complete and sign the form.
- Email the COMPLETED work permit to Ms. Sjule, the EMHS Career Guidance Technician at firstname.lastname@example.org. A scanned image is preferred, but you may take a picture with your phone provided the information is clear. You may also return a physical copy to Ms. Sjule in the library.
- Allow 1-2 days for your work permit to be approved and signed.
- Follow-up with Ms. Sjule in the library to receive a copy of your signed and approved work permit to provide to your employer.
IMPORTANT! Missing information on the form will delay the process. You must maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher to be eligible. You may not be failing any current classes. Your school attendance must not fall below an 80% attendance rate. The work permit will expire at the end of every August, and must be resubmitted every September for the new school year until you are 18-years old.