Autumn McClenaghan, Career Guidance
Location: EMHS LibraryHours: 7:45am - 3:000pm Email: email@example.com
2019-2020 Orange County Council of PTA’s High School Senior Scholarship Application
The Orange Community Council of PTAs (OCCPTA) is pleased to offer a scholarship program for graduating seniors. This scholarship is for continuing education at a four year College or University, a Community College or a Trade/Technical school. This award recognizes the achievements of students for volunteer service in the school and/or community.
The amount of each scholarship and the number of scholarships awarded will vary each year. The minimum award will be $500, but could be more.
Deadline: April 17, 2020
UPDATE 3/26: Please send all application and scanned references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to social distancing the applications will be reviewed via a tele-conference method
- Once winner(s) are chosen they will be presented with their award at their respective graduation activity
- Should social distancing be extended through the end of the school year and graduation activities be something different, the winner will be rewarded in a very creative and fun way.
- Make sure your references are signed, scanned, and emailed.
- Questions? Contact OCC PTA Scholarship chair: Rebecca Hulquist - email@example.com
Orange Home Grown Scholarship
Deadline: April 11, 2020 via Email
Catherine Lee Memorial Scholarship 2020
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
SCC Registration Information for 2020-2021
Skyler Phamle, the Santiago Canyon College Representative at El Modena High School is available to meet with you online or via phone for any questions about attending Santiago Canyon College this fall. This includes applying to SCC and financial aid questions and assistance.
You can schedule online appointments with Ms. Phamle online https://calendly.com/skylerpl, call her directly at 714-628-4808 or email her at Phamle_Skyler@sccollege.edu.